NJ Online Blackjack
Blackjack originated in the 18th century from an ancient French game called ‘vingt-et-un’. Since then, the game has evolved and grown in popularity over the years. In 1963, Edward Thorp published his book on Blackjack strategies and the game literally exploded within the gambling community.
Who doesn’t love Blackjack, right?
Why play online Blackjack at NJ Online Casino?
- Unlike regular Blackjack, you can access Blackjack online games from the comfort of your home anywhere, anytime.
- Most of the Blackjack online games are optimized for smartphones making them accessible, on the go.
- You can pay your deposit money through multiple payment options.
- Unlike regular casinos, online Blackjack NJ casinos offer a plethora of bonus and promotional offers on a regular basis.
- Blackjack online casinos have a wide selection of Blackjack variants with different bet sizes, strong payouts and lower house edges than conventional casinos.
How to play – Basic rules of Blackjack
The game of online Blackjack is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
Cards from 2 to 10 are worth their faces. Jacks, Kings and Queens have a face value of 10 while the Aces have a value of either 1 or 11 (depending on the game’s requirements).
All the player has to do is get as close to the number 21 without getting over it. If the player gets a value over 21, he loses or gets ‘busted’.
Basic Blackjack terminologies
Get familiar with these Blackjack terms to enhance your gameplay:
If the player gets a low total hand after the initial cards are dealt, he can choose Hit to get an additional card.
If the player has a high total hand after the cards are dealt, then, he can choose to do nothing and stand.
The player can choose to double his betting amount by taking chips of the original bet and placing them on the next bet.
If the player has two cards of the same value, he or she can choose to split.
If the dealer has an Ace up his sleeve, he can offer the player an Insurance which gives a payout of 2:1.
Most of the online Blackjack tables feature an arc-shaped table. You need to buy the chips and place a wager with that. The game initiates when the player stacks the chips on the betting square by placing the bet. Just click on which bet you want and it will be automatically stacked. Two cards are dealt with the dealer as well as the other players. Each player gets two face-up cards but the dealer gets one face up and one face down cards.
- If your total hand value is higher than the hand value of the dealer
- If you have a hand value of 21 on your first two cards
- If the dealer draws a hand total which is more than 21
Now that you are acquainted with all the basic Blackjack rules, why not try out your luck at an online casino, right now? The various online casinos listed by us are audited extensively by our experts to bring you some of the best online Blackjack games offered by the topnotch casinos in the gaming market.
Think you are a Blackjack pro? Take a seat at a Blackjack table from our handpicked online casinos and try beating the dealer without going bust!